General Terms and Conditions
Term of Sale
All products are subject to change pricing and specifications without notice.
Products for automotive use
Products can only be used for competitive sports use, the Company does not assume any responsibility for different uses and for damages that the product may cause to persons or property.
Terms of payment
Paypal and Credit Card accepted by Paypal secure server, immediate shipment.
Bank Transfer, shipping after receiving accreditation.
2 Years Warranty
Please contact us before ship product for repair in warranty with following:
- Description of problem
- Date of purchase and number of invoice
- Name, email and phone
Then you will receive instructions for send the product.
Shipping cost for sending and receiving is charged to the customer.
The purchase of material from Company subscribe to the acceptance of these conditions sale.
Information pursuant to art. 10 L. 675/96 (Privacy Act)
Company informs you that, in relation to the aforementioned treatment, you can exercise your rights under art. 13 of the Act, including, in particular, the right to know your personal records, the updating, rectification or integration, oppose or unlawful processing of data carried out for purposes of commercial information, sending of advertising material , direct sales, interactive marketing communications. Company finally, the information that the conferment of your data is optional. However, the refusal to authorize the treatment and the communication to the subjects belonging to the above categories will result in the inability to make purchases.
Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies Website Function Cookies Our own cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
- YouTube Provacy Policy - powers the videos on our site
- Facebook : USA https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/ I like: USA https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanationGoogle+ : USA
- http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/ Google+ : USA
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here ). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software .
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing
http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookies audit tool.
GRUPPO M SRL
Street Ponte Francenigo 12/D - 33077 Sacile - PN ITALY
F.C. / VAT NUMBER 0172350933